DaRk DrAgOn Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 B]I never really payed attention to that, but somehting that does get annoying is when they turn super saying and all the rocks go flying and then they show there faces and do this for like 5 minutes and it takes up like 10 minutes of the show. Do ya'll know what i mean?[/B]
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 I know what u mean but it really doesnt bother me it brings up the suspense.:D
SephirothNIN Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 Well they usually only take a lot of time when it's some sort of meaningful transformation, Goku going ssj for the first time, Frieza changing forms, Vegeta going ssj for the first time, etc. After that they just spend 1 second changing eye/hair colors, but yeah if they took a few min EVERY time I'd be annoyed, but they don't so.........it's fine.
Transtic Nerve Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 Please don't reply to closed threads by posting new ones.
Recommended Posts