Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Ok, so basiclly I have to wait til my guy that I am going to face post. I've never played a RPG lke this so I'll have some catching up to do.

What I want to know is that can I start my first turn right now? I want to win any possible way.

If possible that I can start than I will,:


1.Laser sowrd
2. Slash
3.Right accros body
Now I don't know if that is how I'm suposed to do that but I'll explain what I meen for it.

First one is that I coose my weapon. Second is what my attack is called. Third is where I aim. So I guess that covers it for my first attack.[/color]
Posted
my gundam's chest only has missiles in there so nothing els is in there.

1)Both the dobble gatlin guns & the all the chest missiles
2)all out attack
3)Main generator from behind

(cloke activate)(second jammer actovate)
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...