Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 OMG..guys, I was cleaning my portfolio out and this fell on the floor......I had just posted this as my Favorite quote..LOL...Please excuse the crudeness of it.....It was when I was learning airbrush and I ran out of paint so Crayola came to the rescue..Ya likes?????...LOL Holla back and tell me:D
Charles Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 when did you do that? third grade? just joking.
PiroMunkie Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]That's kinda cool actually.. I've never really seen airbrush done before.. thats pretty neat! It looks all hazy and stuff! Well, cept for vegeta, hes solid. he wasnt done with airbrush obviously, and if e was than that is one precise airbrush (coloringwise)[/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 BEJITA-SAMA!!!!!! hehe Thats really cool Lady-san... i need tostart drawing again..
ArcticLynx Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 its good ... good job on the airbrushing there
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 When I did that...I was ummmmm.how should I put it..under the influence..LMAOOO...But it's ok..it's an example of what it shouldn't look like...hehehehe..My stuff now is solid...**pats self on back*** Joke away amigos....:D
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Nice drawing, airbrush I've never really tried too much.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now