Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone seen Samuri Jack? I think it is a really cool anime. If so, which is the best part you have seen. But just tell me if you like it. But if you do have a favorite part tell me, please.

-Spikey
Posted
ive seen it, its sorta anime, and they use some parts of anime and sorta makes fun of it. I like the samuria vs 8robo super basket bumms thing.
Posted
Samurai Jack isn't anime you nitwits. It's a stupid show some americans made so they could be like anime. The show sucks. The animation is horrible too. And answer me one thing: If he's a [B]JAPANESE[/B] samurai, why the hell is his name jack?
:flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by spike speigel [/i]
[B]Samurai Jack isn't anime you nitwits. It's a stupid show some americans made so they could be like anime. The show sucks. The animation is horrible too. And answer me one thing: If he's a [B]JAPANESE[/B] samurai, why the hell is his name jack?
:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]Yeah Duh.Thank u very much:)
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by spike speigel [/i]
[B]Samurai Jack isn't anime you nitwits. It's a stupid show some americans made so they could be like anime. The show sucks. The animation is horrible too. And answer me one thing: If he's a [B]JAPANESE[/B] samurai, why the hell is his name jack?
:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
hey, thats what I was going to say, just not so mean... j/k:D
This should be in General discussion.
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1][color=red] Umm, actually, they call him Jack because he never knew the real them. Its not a disgrace, I like it a lot spike.[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]
hey, thats what I was going to say, just not so mean... j/k:D
This should be in General discussion. [/B][/QUOTE]



Well i have a hate for american shows trying to be japanese. I 'm sorry I was so mean. I'll never do it again.:bawl:
Posted
*ahem* The reason that Jack is called Jack is because when he was first transported to the future, this group of aliens was talking to 'Jack' and was using the slang 'jack'.

Jack walks into a bar, and the group of dogs that needs help asks him his name. He adopts the name Jack.

Happy now?

~!*Sere*!~
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Samurai Jack is not an anime, however that is no need to yell or be mean to spikey or any other member for that matter. So I will just close this topic and I want you all to apologize to Spikey ok!;)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...