spike speigel Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 Has anyone ever seen x? In my opinion it is the single greatest anime ever.
Guest Imsirion Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 I haven't seen it, but I hear its good, whats it about?
Gogeta-sama Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 i have. its weird if you havent seen tokyo babylon like me. i think thats the one before X. i cant remember. cause i didnt know who the characters were or anything and why they did some things. the battles and art were tight though. if you want to see some sweet anime art with awesome fight scenes check it out!
spike speigel Posted April 13, 2002 Author Posted April 13, 2002 The story goes like this: A boy named Kamui returns to tokyo after a long time to fufill his promise of protecting his to childhood best friends katori and foma. Upon arrival he meets the 7 dragons of the heavens who are trying to protect the earth from the dragons of the earth. They tell Kamui that he is detined to become on of them and help. Kamui's friend Foma finds out he is Kamui's twin star and he must become a dragon of the earth since Kamui is a dragon of the heavens. Now Kamui is faced with the choice to let the world get destroyed or kill the one he promised to protect. It is a great movie. I won't tell you the end or I'll ruin it.
amiboshi Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 I love X. The movie was so cool. I can't wait to see the X ova and TV series. Although they're only just now airing in Japan....so I can only see the OVA and the first 8 episodes subbed....but I think they'll be cool. The graphics look pretty impressive, and I REALLY want to read the manga, but the first manga is always gone at the store. >.< But still, the only Anime movie better than X was Mononoke Hime, in my opinion, but it was on a totally different level.....
spike speigel Posted April 30, 2002 Author Posted April 30, 2002 The ova does look great. I wish I could find the manga.
Geist Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 Sounds cool, the summary made my head spin. That must be a good thing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now