Kinetic Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 I found some tests (I don't think this is commercial advertising, cuz I'm sure not making any money) at selectsmart.com and they are awesome, there's like 150
Guest Saiyaman Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 [b][size=1]Cool. I'll check it out. Thanks for the link.[/b][/size]
Guest Imsirion Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 I always go there and take the anime and videogame tests, once, I took a wine selector test...o.O
Kinetic Posted April 13, 2002 Author Posted April 13, 2002 Heh, I took the GW test and got Deathscythe hell, then took another and got Duo, my favorites :D I used to cheat on them heh, but that one was real
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 Well thanks for the info but please don't post anymore commercial advertisements here! If you want people to see something please put it in your sig, Thank You!:D
Kinetic Posted April 14, 2002 Author Posted April 14, 2002 Ok hehe, didn't know if that one would be against the rules, I'm st00pid :D
Tigervx Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 I just took the test, and i am like Treize Khushrenada. That means im going to die! nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! hehe.
Queen Asuka Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]Once I started a thread where alot of us had taken select smart tests. I dont' remember all of my results, but I'm pretty sure if you look on here, you'll find the thread in there somewhere! ^_^[/color][/size]
ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 15, 2002 Posted April 15, 2002 heh I took a DBZ one and im Shenlong the Eternal Dragon ..... don't know how some1 could get a personality outta him tho....
Kinetic Posted April 15, 2002 Author Posted April 15, 2002 Shenlon's cool! Anyway, I got piccolo on that I think
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now