Jump to content
OtakuBoards

A little feed back please?


Recommended Posts

Guest Steiner
Posted
I am thinking of buying FF10 and i want to know if the 'linear' aspect of the game brings it down and makes it less a apealing as the other final fantasey series. Or does it make it up in some way or is it superior? Tell me your thoughts.
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Well, I'm not going to spoil anything, but if I were you, I'd buy it. It's a great game, totally different from the other FF games. Except that Cid and some Chocobos and a few cactuars are still there. The graphics will blow you away. They're beautiful, espically during the movie scenes.:bawl: :excited:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Steiner [/i]
[B]Cid ? From FF7 [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]No, it's not the Cid from FFVII. It's a different Cid. In almost all of the Final Fantasy games, there's a character named Cid, but they're all different.[/color]
Posted
Well, I don't think that the game's linear quest hinders the quality of the game [I]that[/I] much. Meaning, that while it may detract from the game somwhat, it isn't enough so, that it hurts the quality substanitally.

If you think about it, most Final Fantasy games are quite linear. The only difference in this game is that there are more cut scenes and no real time world map. Basically, the player is not given freedom until later on in the game. However, once you are given freedom, there are loads of things to do. There are hidden aeons, locations, weapons, monsters, and even a couple side quests to contend with.

So, yeah, get it and enjoy the awesome story, wonderful music (best soundtrack in a FF in quite some time) and brilliant graphics. You won't be disappointed with the overall product.
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I couldn't have said it better, CWB. I think you should get out there and buy FFX, and that goes to all you people who haven't played it yet! Beautiful graphics, awesome sound/music, ok story, but overall, I love it.:toothy: :D :cool: ;) :p
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mystfalcon25 [/i]
[B]

Not only cid, but Biggs and Wedge... [/B][/QUOTE]
True, true...But I really like Cid's position in FFX. It's funny/great!
Guest Steiner
Posted
Like regent cid from FF9. Now i see.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...