Tigervx Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 I made this cuz its sorta a uhhh, weird anime. i want your opinion on the story, action, and other stuff. Personally, i dont really like the show.
Posthumous Posted April 16, 2002 Posted April 16, 2002 I like(except for the short-shorts)it.It's cool.It's like NGE mixed with Blue Sub Graphix.
ZeroBlade Posted April 16, 2002 Posted April 16, 2002 Unforunately that like the only good point Mztik_Gohan10. The show $ucks. Its only 12 shows long, action is lame, and plot is weak. The only thing I like about it is the animation.
Silver_Mouri Posted April 16, 2002 Posted April 16, 2002 I rather like it the animation and story line in my opinion is really good, and I find it interesting.
Zachary Posted April 16, 2002 Posted April 16, 2002 I guess its okay. I'm not that impreesed with it.............
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted April 17, 2002 Posted April 17, 2002 This forum was already done before, so please post in that thread, topic closed!
Recommended Posts