OtakuBoards

FF7- The return of Sephiroth

Spikey

Chapter 1
The long hard journey

Cloud and his party were on a journey to kill Sephiroth. Sephiroth used to be Clouds partner, but partners don't stay together forever.

Cloud walked to the door were his party was sleeping. But he was a little terrified what was beyond the door. Cloud opens the door.......

Barret: What the (bad word) are you doing. I was trying to sleep and do you have to wake me up?

Tifa: Com down Barret. We have to get up to continue our journey. We only get so long os sleep. Just com down.

Barret: I supose.

Cloud: Let's get going.

Cloud and his party went to the next town. The twon didn't even have a name. The twon looked like a dump. There was dirty houses, trash everywhere. Everything that a nasty town has. Cloud asked for directions.

Cloud: Have you seen a percon with white hair, and a black suit?

Man: No I beleive I haven't. If you go talk to the lady over there *points* you might get some information. She knows everuthing there is to know.

Cloud: Gotcha.

Cloud walked over to where the old lady was standing. She was very old, about 98, or so.

Cloud: Have you seen a man with white hair and a long black suit?

Old lady: Yes, I have. He went that a way.

Cloud: Thanks.

Old lady: Dont mention it.

Cloud went where the lady pointed. When he got there he saw this huge dragon thing. The battle was hard, but the got it done. After the battle they healed them selves. When they walked some place, there was a bigger dragon stuck held up by a spear.

Cloud: SEPHIROTH!

No answer.

Cid: I wander where that (Bad word) is.

They walked farther north. They saw something above, but they couldn't make it out. All of a sudden it dissapeared.

Cloud: I wonder what it was.

Party: Me too.

End of Chapter 1

If you want to see chapter 2 tell me.

Chapter 2
The sword of fate

Cloud walked closer to the dragon. When he got to the dragon something flew right at his head. Ut was amysterious object.

Cloud: What the heck is that?!?

Barret jumped and pushed cloud out of the way. the thing kept on going, luckily it didn't hit anyone.

Barret: Are you alright cloud?

Cloud: I think so Thanks.

Barret: Don't embarres me.

They continued there journey to kill Sephiroth. They got into a lot of battles. It was hard, but they did it. Although some died, they had to pheniox down them. They found Sephiroth. He didn't look to nice at the moment. He was big.

Sephiroth: What are you doing here Cloud?

Cloud: Killing you.

Sephiroth: You know you cant do that. I am way to strong for you. I will beat you asleep.

Cloud: You know how it is Sephiroth. I willl win, for the fate of my people.

Sephiroth: You'll have to catch me first.

Cloud raced up to Sephiroth. Sephiroth dissapeared up to a tall high mountain. There Cloud Found a big treusure box. He opend it, there was a big sword in it. He equiped it. He fought in a battle, he killed his oppenet like it was a peace of cake.

Cloud: I think I'll beat Sephiroth with this sword.

Cloud finally caught Sephiroth. But it was hard. He finally beat Sephiroth with his sword. He could barely do it. He did it though.
But he wasn't ready for the next thing.....

End of Chapter 2.