Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey i taguht it would be cool if we would post our pics so we can see what we all look like.But if u dont want to ofcourse u dont have too. Hope i aint breaking the rules.:D




Im the guy with the braids the other guy is my cousin.
Dont pay attention to the 1 dollar bills i was broke that day theres a five in there somewhere.:laugh:
Posted
Kewl pic. :)

Even though I have found a photo of myself in the remains of my room, I'm not gonna post it up here... :D I shall remain a mystery.... :demon:

Eh.... don't mind me, I'm just bored at the moment.
Posted
we have had countless topics like this one, you can post your pic in a previous one if you wish, but at the moment there really shouldn't be anymore threads like this....

topic closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...