Sephiroth Posted May 1, 2002 Author Posted May 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Yah, that last funnie, was... funny :D Oh god, I saw something that you would like sooo much Safer. In the latest issue of Forbidden Planet, there is a sculpture of Tifa, it's really really nice ;) but it's £54.99 I dunno how big it is though...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I think I already have the sculpture, well, I have about 4 tifa sculptures, all different sizes, I have sculptures of other ff7 characters as well, cloud, aeris, and sephiroth, but as you probably guessed, I like my tifa and sephiroth sculpture's the best, heh heh....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now