Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I once heard some of that guy. Yeah, "Amish Paradise" was pretty funny, and what Pokémon fan, retired or still goin', can deny the Polkamon?
Posted
[color=indigo]Ya, that Weird Al is kinda fun to listen to. My brother got me into him when I was little. As such, I inherited those CDs when he grew out of him. I have, [i]The Food Album[/i], [i]ALapalooza[/i], [i]Even Worse[/i], and [i]Running With Scissors[/i]. And may I add that my [i]Running with Scissors[/i] CD is autographed by the man himself ;) That's right, I've met him.[/color]
Posted
My...ah... [i]friends[/i] listen to his music whenever I go over to their houses [not very often, we usually just talk at school.] I love a couple of his songs...
Posted
[color=red][b]His songs are ok, but not in my top 10 artists.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Ya, that Weird Al is kinda fun to listen to. My brother got me into him when I was little. As such, I inherited those CDs when he grew out of him. I have, [i]The Food Album[/i], [i]ALapalooza[/i], [i]Even Worse[/i], and [i]Running With Scissors[/i]. And may I add that my [i]Running with Scissors[/i] CD is autographed by the man himself ;) That's right, I've met him.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
You got it signed! I hate you. I only saw him in concert!
Posted
Just a question here, does this guy have a band aswell, or is he just a solo singer? I've only heard one song, but I didn't pay much attention to it... :drunk:
Posted
I hate this guy. This guy is just so totally stupid it's not even funny. He needs to be pushed in front of a high speed truck.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]I hate this guy. This guy is just so totally stupid it's not even funny. He needs to be pushed in front of a high speed truck. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orange]Wow... that is kind of evil! :devil: It's ok though!

I think that Weird Al is kinda funny... some of the stuff he does is dumb and some is hilarious! I also like Amish Paradise! It is so hilarious![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JangoFett [/i]
[B]You got it signed! I hate you. I only saw him in concert![/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Lol, he performed at this big boy scout even thing. And my friends mom knows the person who was overlooking the whole event and he needed someone to be the 'welcoming commitee' so my friend's mom got her son and me to do it and so we were able to meet him and stuff :p It's always good to have connections.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]I hate this guy. This guy is just so totally stupid it's not even funny. He needs to be pushed in front of a high speed truck. [/B][/QUOTE]

this is a "who likes wierd al" post. Not a "who wants to kill wierd al" post!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
He's rather funny. I don't have any of his CD's. My brother does though. My brother used to download his music. I listned to them a lot. Mostly "Amish Paridise", it was my favorite. I don't listen to the much anymore though. yes I love Weird Al.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...