Guest imcuneo Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 Complain About The Trauma Of The X-Box:box:. PLEASE.
Desbreko Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 [color=indigo]Umm... what do you mean, The Trauma Of The X-Box? You need to make yourself a bit clearer... And why are you so eager to hear complaints? Don't you hear enough from me, whenever I see you? :toothy:[/color]
Fall Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 I think he means complain about what anger Xbox has caused to Nintendo fans.... or something like that.
slasher Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 i think x box is stupid.i think they are a more expensive wanna-be of the gamecube.it this is sorta disturbing.[I]Microsoft made the X-BOX[/I] It went from computers to game systems.next they will make robo puppys:nervous: :nervous:
Charles Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 Hmmm, methinks this is supposed to be a thread solely dedicated to bashing the Xbox. Ugh, I don't know why people can't just not like a system and be fine with their own opinions. If anyone needs mental help over a videogame console because it disappoints them, they better go see a [I]real[/I] psychiatrist.
Recommended Posts