Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Magma Dragoon [/i]
[B]I am not saying I like them, just ask VolcomStone, he is like one of my best friends.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I never accused you of liking them. I was just saying how it goes over here :p Lol[/color]
Posted
im still freaked by the thought of people saying drowning pool was punk, but they dont know better, even when there told.stuff like the vandals and nerve agents are popular here too though, so maybe there is still hope.
Guest Magma Dragoon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Volcomstone [/i]
[B]im still freaked by the thought of people saying drowning pool was punk [/B][/QUOTE]
That that kinda freaked me too. But he's 8 so it soen't really matter.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...