Blue Heaven Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 Well I think I'll start this old thing up again. Unless it was banned from otaku. Remember I haven't been here in like a year so I don't know if it was banned or not. Well I guess I'll start. WORD:Carrort
Boba Fett Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 This topic is considered spam(to the best of my knowledge) I would personally delete it if this was my topic...:worried:
Pressure Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 [color=purple]Arigato Fett-san. This thread is considered spam. I was in the last RPG like this and Flash closed it. It really is a pointless use of the boards. Wanna make it easy on the mods and close it yourself?[/color]
Flash Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 NO!! THIS IS SPAM!! DON'T POST IT!! EVERYONE, GET THIS INTO YOUR HEADS!! NO SPAMMY WORD-GAMES!! *faints*
Recommended Posts