OtakuBoards

hybrid

Guest CrimsonShadow

Guest CrimsonShadow
Name: Shadow
Age: in the prologue, humane age is 11 in the main story ages is 16
In reality, he is 1
Race: hybrid
Looks: he has deep blue hair and his skin is tented blue his arms hang just a few inches lower than the knee his hands are longer and bigger than normal. He wears a black jacket with a blue phoenix on the back his shirts is a plane blue and he wears baggy black pants. He also has two wings that are made out of blades.
Dg Family: hybrid/hunters
Personality: he is not very shy and enjoys fighting and bounty hunting he likes to also have a good time and is very social
History: unknown other than what is in the prologue to come a stuff for later
Family: unknown

Name: crimson
Age: in the prologue, his human age is 18 in the main story he is 20
In reality, he is 2-3
Looks: he has red hair and tented red skin with flaming red eyes. His hands have scars from witch claws come out. He is wearing a light orange shirt with a dark red jacket with flames on it and on the back a phoenix and dragon fighting and dark red baggy pants.
Race: hybrid
Dg Family: hybrid/hunters
Personality: enjoys what he is doing when he is not the one getting hurt but is actually the calmer of the two ?meaning him and shadow? he is great to have around in a party and when you need support and considers shadow his younger brother
History: unknown
Family: raised in a clan of viral fire types his family is unknown.
Prologue

"What do they want from me." A child cries in a cell cowering in a corner. Holding the only thing that never hurt him a stuffed bunny rabbit with two blues over sized hands and arms pushing his head into the rabbit.
"What did I ever do to them how did I ever hurt them." He returns to weeping on his toy so much that the toy was soon soaked. Two wings made out of blades were folded to hide the rest of his body.
From the cell bars, he sees an explosion. Two guards wearing heavy armor and carrying powerful guns rush toward it and as quickly as they got they were thrown in the opposite direction. A red beam came out of the smoke killing the two people. As the dust fell to the ground you could slowly make out the person starting with his dark red hair the down to his orange tinted face an then revealing a very pissed of guy with nice sized muscles and a sword in his hands. Five more guards rush into the area but kept there distance.
"What's the mater you all seemed eager enough to hurt me when I was chained to the wall and couldn't fight back. So why wont you try to hurt me now."
His expression of anger on his face went away and into one of an evil grin.
"And now you all will feel the power of the hybrids and the wrath of Crimson." The guy yelled
He made a mad dash at them and easily killed each one of them. Then he spotted the child and ripped the door off its hinges. The child clenched his rabbit with fear but instead of killing the boy, he put his hand out to him to help him up. The child looked up seeing the hand and then got up.
"Come on we don?t have all day we need to get out of here as soon as possible," crimson said in a harsh voice "call on your weapon and lets get the hell out of here."
"I don't know how to I have been here since I can remember," the child said as he meekly put his head down. " I don't own one a weapon."
Crimson slapped his hand on his head with irritation
"What do you mean you don't have a weapon every freaking hunter class hybrid has one and just trust me you are one of them." He then looks at him again mainly studying the marks on his face then takes the child's rabbit and read the tag on the toy.
"Hmmm so your name is shadow your organelle is shogun" he then looks back at the child "call on shogun gun and the sword."
The child did so and when he did the child's belt gained two gun holsters in which two double-barreled semiautomatic guns appeared. Then a sword scabbard appeared on his back, another belt appeared to hold that up, and a sword appeared in the boy's hands.
"Sheath you sword and take out you guns I might need back up." Crimson said while the boy still stood there trying to figure out what was going on "And I will explain all of this later we need to get out of here and fast."
Crimson started to run down the hall with shadow close behind him making a path of destruction. Two other kids were released on accident during the fight. One flew strait out of a broken whole in the wall but was shot down by a stray bullet before he could get far. The other followed the Crimson and Shadow. When he did finally catch up shadow and crimson flew away.
"Why did they leave with out me " he said to him self "maybe they don?t know I cant fly maybe they didn't see me? the child cupped his hands and yelled with all his might ?hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllppppppppp you forgot me come back save me to I want to be free to.? The child yelled as loud as he could but was not heard.
That child was soon after recaptured once back in his cell he cried and cried and thought, "They had to of herd me I know I was loud enough why didn't they come back its not fair its not fair." The child hit the wall with all his might repeatedly until he thought, "I must have revenge."