Guest Rogue Shadows Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 I mean major ones, like Vageta and Freiza, not minor ones like Nappa or one that apeared only on a movie [Coola, Lord Slug, etc]. Just to clear things up, if I get 10,000 facts wrong, understand that I started watching DBZ when they showed it on UPN, stopped for a while, then started watching it again on Cartoon Network sometimes around the most recent showing of the fight with Goku VS Pikkon. I mean, I went from this: Nappa: What's this guy's power level [reffering to Goku] Vageta: [breaking power level reading device]: It's over NINE THOUSAND! Nappa: NINE THOUSAND?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! To this, once at a friends house: Announcer [in prefiew to the next episode]: ...but can Goku's power level realy be over 84,000? [Just before Goku's fight with the leader of the Ginyu Force] To this, just recently: Goku: [reffering to Gohan, who is taking on and holding his own against the Lord of the Deomon World, Dabura]: MAN, this is embarrasing... So bare with me. We were all newbies at some point, right? Anyway, from what I've read, Freiza is my most favorite villain. He was whoping Goku's *** when Goku was less powerful then him, and Goku had to become more powerful then Freiza for it to be a fair fight. Quite simply, At equal power levels, one-on-one, no Sinsu (or whatever) beans hanging around, each at 100% power, Freiza would win agaisnt Goku.
Vegitto4 Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 Well. there have been quite a few. We have already had many topics about your fav. villian. Please read the thread TN put at the top of this page.
Recommended Posts