Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]I think Dablackgoku copied otakuboards, he has UBB forums, and they were there just after Otakuboards was set up.[/B]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]is it just me or ls this alot like the otaku haven boards??? [/B][/QUOTE]
I never heard of these baords, so I dun care, otkau baords rock!:D
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i]
[B]mmmm what's Otaku haven? what's the link? [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah I would like to see how similar they are, otaku boards staff might make a blacklist with them on it
Posted
enjoy!!



and the one thing i can't stand is the new thread and the post reply right next to one another....you hit new thread just as much as post reply!!!!
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B][URL=http://www.kingelessar.com/otakuhaven]www.kingelessar.com/otakuhaven[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]
I'll view it in a few, I'm changing my layout at my website at the moment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...