Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
When you make a chatroom on AIM, and invite people into it, they're pretty good. But apart from that, I pretty much hate chatrooms.... I've never been to theOtaku's chatroom, though I probably will soon...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]When you make a chatroom on AIM, and invite people into it, they're pretty good. But apart from that, I pretty much hate chatrooms.... I've never been to theOtaku's chatroom, though I probably will soon... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right. Chatting and IMing with friends is cool. Like a multi-way telephone call.

That's the good thing about things like Messanger, and you can stop when you want.
Posted
I used to get caught up in the chat room frenzy, but found it hard to actually talk to people. All that scrolling people do, and PMming is only used nowadays to try and get cybered... I needed actual talk, not a/s/l every few lines...

Then I came here, and chat rooms went completely out of my system...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]l'm usually in the Bob and George IRC chat... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, same here. I prefer message boards though, but whenever I can find a quality chatroom, I'll be there....
Posted
I like messageboards soooo much better. I feel more comfortable talking to people on them than in chatrooms. Like everyone said, you get to know people better. It doesn't matter if you're on at the same time or not, everyone can still read your messages and reply to them.
Posted
Yeah, and people always sign in on the same name (I hope), so you don't have to always worry about who it is you're talking to. I mean, on message boards, you know.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Maul [/i]
[B]I love annoying people on chat rooms.:excited: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

It's so fun to annoy people when they can't do anything but accept defeat. So easy (I've never tried it though)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...