Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I haven't gotten around to trying it yet, but it looks interesting. I was really surprised that Sony brought it over to the United States, considering it's a strong parody of Japanese subcultures.

Mainly, the things keeping me away from the game include a probable lack of replay value and poor collision detection. I'm sure that Mister Mosquito would be one of those games that I would hate, have a blast with, hate some more, play some more and then never play again.

Hehe, the best thing about a game like Mister Mosquito, is that there are sure to be a lot of easy-to-find used copies lurking about for extremely low prices. :toothy:
Posted
It's an interesting concept...but...I don't think I'd buy it because of the $69 price tag...and just the idea of flying around and looking for blood doesn't appeal to me. Worth a rental, at least....
Guest Magma Dragoon
Posted
$69 bucks. I'd rather eat for a week. But I might rent it or something.
Posted
I never even heard of it either.... it seems like it's a comedy related game or something.... but someone please give us a description of it???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]It's an interesting concept...but...I don't think I'd buy it because of the $69 price tag...and just the idea of flying around and looking for blood doesn't appeal to me. Worth a rental, at least.... [/B][/QUOTE]

You saw the American version of the game for $69? I can understand maybe the import costing that much, but not a domestic version. At Babages or EB, it only costs like $39.99.
Posted
Mister Mosquito is when you are a mosquito and you fly around and try to suck blood from strategic spots. There is even a battle mode. Don't get squashed.
Guest Morph
Posted
I have seen some previews on some gaming magazines it looks pretty sweet... I may get it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...