Vampire Hunter D Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 Come all dungeons and dragons players. I am Vampire Hunter D, all powerful dungeon master. I have an interesting idea that I hope many DnD players will want to participate in. I Have had the idea of having a dungeons and dragons session over AOL instant messenger. It may sound like a peculiar idea, but if everyone is honest with their dice rolls, it might work. Please reply to this thread if you play dungeons and dragons, and if you are willing to participate in this small step for man, and giant leap for dungeons and dragons-kind.
Transtic Nerve Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 D&D is an RPG right?... so.... one would naturally think this would go in the.... oh... RPG section?.... Maybe I'm wrong.... I hate RPGs...
Vampire Hunter D Posted May 8, 2002 Author Posted May 8, 2002 I wasn't sure, because most of the threads in the RPG forum are interactive stories, and this isn't about anything like that. If I'm wrong, feel free to move this thread.
Recommended Posts