*-- RagnaroK--* Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 I have been watching this show for so long, i got at least 3 box sets on DVD, and as soon as i think im almost through the whole collection, some one tells me did you get this set, did you get that set, im sick of hearing that all the time. Can anyone please tell me the whole set, or at least how many series there are in total? :cool:
Sephiroth Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *-- RagnaroK--* [/i] [B]I have been watching this show for so long, i got at least 3 box sets on DVD, and as soon as i think im almost through the whole collection, some one tells me did you get this set, did you get that set, im sick of hearing that all the time. Can anyone please tell me the whole set, or at least how many series there are in total? :cool: [/B][/QUOTE] there are many series of gundam, the full list is somewhere in one of the threads, the uk currently only has gundam wing....
Guest Altron Gundam Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 Hmm...lol..I finished watching about a year ago...CN didn't really do a good job with the original
Kaioshin Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 There are absolutely loads of different Gundam realities, are u trying to collect them all (cos that will take u forever, and u most likely wont be able to do it) or r u just trying to collect one reality eg. Gundam Universe, Gundam Wing etc.
Emma Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 OK, here is a list of major "animated" Gundam stories. Universal Century UC0079 Mobile Suit Gundam (1979) 43 eps. UC0079 MSG - Movie I (1981) UC0079 MSG - Move II Soldiers of Sorrow (1981) UC0079 MSG - Movie III Encounter in Space (1982) UC0079 Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team (1995) 12 eps. UC0079 Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team - Miller's Report (1998) Movie UC0080 War in the pocket (1989) 6 eps. UC0083 Stardust Memory (1992) 13 eps. UC0083 Stardust Memory - Last Blitz of Zeon (1992) Movie UC0087 Zeta Gundam (1985) 50 eps. UC0088 Gundam Double Zeta (1986) 47 eps. UC0093 Char's Counterattack (1988) Movie UC0123 Gundam F91 (1991) Movie UC0153 Victory Gundam (1993) 51 eps. UC0223 G-Saviour (1999) Live action movie Alternative Universes FC60 Mobile Fighter G Gundam (1994) 49 eps. AC195 New Mobile Report Gundam W (1995) 49 eps. AW0015 New Mobile Era Gundam X (1996) 39 eps. AC196 Endless Waltz (1998) OVA/Movie CC2345 Turn A Gundam (1999) 50 eps. CC2345 Turn A Gundam - Moonrace (2002) Movie CC2345 Turn A Gundam - Moonlight Butterfly (2002) Movie Most of the movies are recap of the series, except Char's Counter Attack and F91. There are a few more short animated films not including on the list. A few novels and mangas are excluded, too. This is just a short summary of the 20+ year history of Gundam.
phoenixflames Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 She's got it. It would be pretty hard to collect them all. I have up to Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz in my collection, and I'm quite happy with them.
*-- RagnaroK--* Posted May 8, 2002 Author Posted May 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emma [/i] [B]OK, here is a list of major "animated" Gundam stories. Universal Century UC0079 Mobile Suit Gundam (1979) 43 eps. UC0079 MSG - Movie I (1981) UC0079 MSG - Move II Soldiers of Sorrow (1981) UC0079 MSG - Movie III Encounter in Space (1982) UC0079 Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team (1995) 12 eps. UC0079 Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team - Miller's Report (1998) Movie UC0080 War in the pocket (1989) 6 eps. UC0083 Stardust Memory (1992) 13 eps. UC0083 Stardust Memory - Last Blitz of Zeon (1992) Movie UC0087 Zeta Gundam (1985) 50 eps. UC0088 Gundam Double Zeta (1986) 47 eps. UC0093 Char's Counterattack (1988) Movie UC0123 Gundam F91 (1991) Movie UC0153 Victory Gundam (1993) 51 eps. UC0223 G-Saviour (1999) Live action movie Alternative Universes FC60 Mobile Fighter G Gundam (1994) 49 eps. AC195 New Mobile Report Gundam W (1995) 49 eps. AW0015 New Mobile Era Gundam X (1996) 39 eps. AC196 Endless Waltz (1998) OVA/Movie CC2345 Turn A Gundam (1999) 50 eps. CC2345 Turn A Gundam - Moonrace (2002) Movie CC2345 Turn A Gundam - Moonlight Butterfly (2002) Movie Most of the movies are recap of the series, except Char's Counter Attack and F91. There are a few more short animated films not including on the list. A few novels and mangas are excluded, too. This is just a short summary of the 20+ year history of Gundam. [/B][/QUOTE] thanks a lot emma! it must have taken time to write down all those eps, movies...etc, as a token of my appreciation let me add you to my buddies list! :)
Emma Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 No problem. Just copy and translate those out from the Gundam Character Encyclopeda. Feel free to ask any question. I have seen all except G Gundam and G-Saviour.
*-- RagnaroK--* Posted May 8, 2002 Author Posted May 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emma [/i] [B]No problem. Just copy and translate those out from the Gundam Character Encyclopeda. Feel free to ask any question. I have seen all except G Gundam and G-Saviour. [/B][/QUOTE] Thanx again, where do you live, if in england can you please tell me where to get thesecool DVDs from (they are DVDs arent they?) Either way where did you get yours from?
Emma Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 I live in Canada. It took me a few year to get my collection of fan sub. They are not in best quality and most sub are not in English.
*-- RagnaroK--* Posted May 9, 2002 Author Posted May 9, 2002 So you just get them as a collectors item Emma? Its my life long dream to collect an anime series!!!!!!(not really) :(
Emma Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 Other than the animations, I also collect models and artbooks of Gundam.
Guest Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emma [/i] [B]I have seen all except G Gundam and G-Saviour. [/B][/QUOTE] Trust me you don't wanna see G-Saviour, it's on the crappy side.
*-- RagnaroK--* Posted May 10, 2002 Author Posted May 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Atomic Sock [/i] [B] Trust me you don't wanna see G-Saviour, it's on the crappy side. [/B][/QUOTE] Is it really? I got the game in the japanese version and its alright, not that i understand anything,ill find out soon! I hear with my eyes!so im wandering, is the game the same as the series G- Savior?
Amphion Posted June 5, 2002 Posted June 5, 2002 I only have the Gundam Wing series. Its only one series but its still 49 epsidoes long. I am working on 08th MS team right now. the I plan on getting 0083. I love the Gundam Universe. I just can not wait untill we get F91 and G here in the states.
Char Aznable Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *-- RagnaroK--* [/i] [B] Is it really? I got the game in the japanese version and its alright, not that i understand anything,ill find out soon! I hear with my eyes!so im wandering, is the game the same as the series G- Savior? [/B][/QUOTE] G- Savior is a live action movie. Not a seeries, I believe you are thinking of Mobile fighter G-gundam. That is a series, and a pretty ok one at that. It's just not quite original, every country has a Gundam and every so often they have a tournament. But, the action isn't all that bad.
Arkadyz Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 yeah G-saviour isnt the best thing out there... Your best bet is to stick with UC Series...They tend to have the best StoryLines...Much better then the alternate TimeLine stuff... My Favs would have to be o8th MS, CCS, And Zeta...All i have to do now is get em on DVD...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now