Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
"I have a few things in my apartment I would like to get. That is if my landlord hasn't cleared me out yet. I'm sure you guys have stuff you want too. I'll be back in a few minutes. I'm gonna run over to my apartment right away and grab my stuff." I took off down the street toward my apartment. I blinked and everything slowed. Siren and everyone saw that I was there one second and the next I simply wasn't.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
*Yuugi blinks a few times and crossed his arms silently.*

Yuugi: Wow, he's fast... I could have gotten him there quicker though..

*he shrugs and looks back to chris and siren.* Your both hurt... Come with me I know someone who can help.
Posted
Siren makes a face

Siren: Emm... is this person a docter by any chance? a... umm... docter that likes the use of needles?

Chris stares at her thrn bursts out laughing... Siren glares at him

Chris: Oh this is rich... Big, strong Siren is afraid of needles...

Siren: Am not... I... Just get nervous around them...
Posted
I appeared suddenly at their side.
"Nervous about what?" A backpack filled with things hung from my right shoulder. A short blade portruded from the bottom. I looked inquisitively at them.
Posted
Siren grunted

Siren: Well... Whatever they are... I don't need them... Take Chris... I'll meet you there after I retrive my things... I'll need the adress...

Yuggi: Well... It's 3154 Serric Lane...

Siren noddded and turned away... Silently she walked to her appartment...
Posted
I watched Siren walk down the street. I was a little bit taken by the idea of an unconventional doctor.
Ryan- "Um, Yuggi was it? Could I stick with you for a while. Siren seems to want to be alone."

Yuggi- "Yeah, whatever. C'mon." Yuggi turned and started to walk toward and outcropping of rock.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...