tethsuo shima Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 i got the nge box set and i saw an episode the is not in the box set. in the episode you can see some angel with wings and they are white and eva 01 have some kind of wings. can some one tell me what is that episode?.plz
Soccer 4 Life Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 I think I know what episode you're talking about .... but can you be a little more specific about this Episode, cause It'll be easier for me to help you... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :naughty:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 ;) We already have two other eva topics around here, so if you could post in that one! As for you question I believe your referring to a scene from the End of Evangelion movie not an episode!:)
Recommended Posts