zidane11 Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 What ever happened to the moderators from Zelda? This forum sure has changed alot. It used to be a strategy and help type place.
Desbreko Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 [color=indigo]Well, I remember Navi and I think kuja being Moderators of the Zelda forum... Then a little after the v4 upgrade, I replaced them. But then I became a Super Moderator, so now there aren't any Moderators for the Zelda forum. But I still moderate in Zelda (I'm the Series Otaku Moderator, after all), and there really isn't enough activity to warrent a Moderator in Zelda. And you can still post help threads and get a helpful answer, that hasn't changed. Well, you'll get a helpful answer if you provide enough information so that people can tell what it is that you're having trouble with, anyway. I'm always happy to help. But, this would be more a question that you'd PM someone to get the answer. This really isn't about Zelda, it's about the Zelda Forum. Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts