Desiivy Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 I have been collecting all of the American episodes of DBZ I have found the names of all the tapes for all the saga's but, 165-179 of the Cell games Saga, anyone know where I can find them. I did look at the dbz store on their site but were unable to locate them there, [url]http://www.zstore.com/Search.bok?category=Video%3A+DBZ%2C+Cell+Games+Saga[/url] If you know the names or a link to where I can look them up my self I would really appreciate, it. Thanks alot, Desirae
shibatku Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 Well Beckett Dragonball Z collector has them just look at the list or check their site and you should be able to get the ep's your missing.
Zachary Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 yep, go to a local video store or dbz beckett magazine has a whole list you can order from
shibatku Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 I hope you find them cause if you don't find them with Beckett, then you probaly will have to go to a web site and get it. But I hope that helps because it will. Have fun in your search!
Kinetic Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 And if that doesn't work, you could always try Suncoast, I'm going to start going there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now