Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Ummm.... I'd try video stores like Suncoast and stuff that sell all types of videos and DVD's. They usually also carry related items to the media. I don't really look for the toys, but I have seen those kind of things in places like that.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
try something like a target or wallmart or those kind of stores, that's where i find them.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I tried Walmart and Target doesn't have them. Its beginning to get really frustrating. I will go to Suncoast. I need to go there anyways to get something. But I'll go this weekend and check it out.
Posted
If u really want em u might wanna check out ebay i remember seeing dbz action figures being auctioned off. Might be for a diff series but its worth a try if u are not against buying stuff from the net. Other than that i have seen them at video game shops like electronic boutique but not very many. I was thinking of collecting them at one point but because they were really not available to a large extent i decided on cards instead. Good luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...