Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I can't believe it! Cartoon Network started the DBZ series all over again from the very beginning! Do they even realize how long its gonna take to where they left off?!?! Its gonna take months!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZeroG214 [/i]
[B]I can't believe it! Cartoon Network started the DBZ series all over again from the very beginning! Do they even realize how long its gonna take to where they left off?!?! Its gonna take months! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, there's been lots of topics on this. They won't be airing any "new" episodes until September. You can always buy the tapes until then though.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Yesterday was the one where Vegeta blew himself up, so I hope they start completely over because when I got into DBZ, it was in the Namek saga. Even though I know the entire dbz storyline (from readind things on the net) of course I still wanna see it.
Posted
It's been so long since I've seen these episodes. Everyone seems to sound so different. I'm probaly going to start watching them all over again.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...