RaivenHamby Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 This is my first of many creations I wish to bring to Otaku Boards. Pick any character off SD3: Just Bring It! or post a CAW of your character. I have no restrictions against the CAWs and if you want a specific move set, post it too. Once we get enough people joined, we will start the shows and the promos. I simulate the matches using SmackDown! 3 and you guys make the storyline with the promos. If you want to change someone's moveset, then just post it here under who you wanna be. I am going to be Chris Benoit! Enjoy!
RaivenHamby Posted May 9, 2002 Author Posted May 9, 2002 Yes, three members! 1) Chris Benoit 2)Jeff Hardy 3)The Rock
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now