Trunxs Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Thay restared dbz and it was pretty far!!!!! They suck! My cuz lives in Texas and there to Jayniba![/COLOR] :flaming: KILL TOONAIMI!!:flaming: :devil:
Guest Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 Haha. I live in Texas and they restarted it too. But I love watching the old episodes the Vegeta vs. Goku fight was like the best ever. You espeacially don't care when you have already seen all the episodes. The only reason I don't like it is cuase it's cut. But I watch anyway, It's not a bad way to blow a few hours. One more thing, I think you mean Toonami NOT Toniam. Off to save the world now bye.
Kaioshin Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 I hate it when they repeat aswell Trunxs, I'll join u in the murder of Toonami in texas, but not in England cos they havent repeated dbz over here
PiroMunkie Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 [color=indigo]-_- This is the third topic like this in the past [i]four[/i] days. Why don't you scroll down a little bit and post there instead of making a whole new other topic saying the same things? One of the topics is still open. I'll even give you the link to make this that much easier: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11121]DBZ Restarting[/URL] Have fun.[/color]
Recommended Posts