I dont like the restart! thers like no 18 for awile! or Trunxs! (yes i do know most people spell trunxs difrently)Everyone join me to kill toonime and db z in texas!!! Texas is at jaynimba and toonimes just stuiped
[COLOR=deeppink]Thay restared dbz and it was pretty far!!!!! They suck! My cuz lives in Texas and there to Jayniba![/COLOR] :flaming: KILL TOONAIMI!!:flaming: :devil:
Maybe if just well know animes like sailor moon and pokem and dragon ballz gundum wing and others. Then its possibel.
LOL though. Sailor moon, Sayiman 2 and SAYIMAN! OMG that would be so funny!! 3 sayiman LOL
Disney is evil I dont trust them. Almost all disney movies are Revised edition. And heres a ? howd that stuff make it through editing and all??:twitch:
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i]
[B]
[color=purple]Don't make fun of Disney movies! They are the greatest!!:love: They are so cute and funny.... when I have kids I am going to force them to watch them even if they don't want to!:p [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Umhum cute and funny read any post latly??
Im sorry mods! (all except Justin who needs to be nicer) It was mean of me to post that you where all mean! I didnt mean to be rude i just wanted to say what i thought and I know I might have been around for quite as much as Iuse to be (I had diffrent names) but still the boards have chaned and mods usaly where nice!! Now if ever one hates me i wont come back. I leave. if i come under another name the hi topic name will be hi agin the inside will say please dont hate me. So......................:confused: