Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
josh: i might know....

hope and dustin: JOSH!

hope: how did you get away from what every blew up the tv?

josh: welll... i didn't it threw me in the artic.

dustin: nasty i forgot to tell you umm gatomon and patamon where at a differt tv.

josh: i noiticed. i got there and blackwargreymon attacke dme and i couldn't fight back but i met someone.....

dustin: hmmmm who?

josh: someone named mysterio he told me to give you this card.

[I]dustin pales for a minute his eye grow very wide[I]

dustin: NO WAY! it can't be umm josh a few things happened while you were gone.

josh: like?

dustin: i found out i had a brother and i got a secound digimon named dalaamon.

josh: my god!
  • Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
thanks blankio lol i will think of something now lol.
_______

dustin; now as i was going to say hope your digimon are in the real world somewhere...... i am unsure where..... and i don't even know where igamon is at the moment.

hope: well we better START looking.

josh: we better spilt up.

dustin; umm i need to get IN to the digiworld anyone want to come along?
Posted
OOC: Yeah Ugamon. Jedi Apprentice.I hade an idea that I was going to do but I won't. PM me to hear it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IC:
Josh: We can't go back. It's a trap.
Dustin: It's him, isn't it?
Josh: Yeah. If we go back, we're stranded but if we stay, it's a
Mysterio: Dead end. I know. Hi again Josh.

Josh notices him and jumps on him. Everyone rushes to get Josh off him and break up a fight.

Ryo: Calm down!! Rika, look at this. Where'd you get that scar?
Mysterio: When I was about 8 1/2 months old. I fell and cut it on a piece of glass. It's always been a reminder of my family. Boy! They must have gone through alot when I got trapped in the digital world.
Rika: Ryo, we need to talk.
Josh: *points his finger at Mysterio* Rika, Is it possible?
Posted
dustin; i think i have a really bad feeling about this....

dalaamon: i think yur feeling is right he is who you think your feeling tells you.

hope: not digtal plz?

dustin: she says he is you know who.

hope: who? what the heck are you talking about?

dustin; ...... my twin......brother.....

rika: we talk NOW ryo!

ryo: UHHHHH YIKES ANOTHER ANGER SPURT!

mystero: well they do have a short temper....

dustin: yeah so do i so don't pull anything....... i gotta check on something josh you mind staying by hope and air for a bit? i have to go get my blood test kit out i maybe able to check the dna...

mystero; what makes you think i am your brother?

dustin; well for one you said you were traped in the digital world for two dalaamon comfirms that and for three you said you were 8 and a half months old when you got the scar and i lost my brother when i was just a infaint my self and that is also the time my mom found out i had knocked over her favorite vase. but when she came to see what the crash was about you were gone.
Posted
Josh: Plus, how would you know it's a dead end because earlier you told me that Piedmon and friends were destroyed.
Hope: I don't understand.
Mysterio: Long story.
Josh: Question, Howdid you get my stuff and come in this place?

Mysterio turns and walks around. He finally pulls out something and tosses it to Josh. Josh looks at it.

Mysterio: My D-Tector.
Posted
dustin; got the KIT! ok josh throw me your pocket knife... thanks
( slashes his hand and dripps the blood on a slide.......)

dustin; now your turn mystero.

mystero: very well.

(he get his hand slashed at the palm and dripd it on another slide then dustin tell the laptop to check the simlaritys.)

dustin: what the heck! it has bits of data yet in it! i can't tell if he is my brother or not....
Posted
hope: WAIT check me.....i am starting so see something

Josh: no we wont cut you

Hope: DO IT

Josh: no

Hope: ...i am asking you please...do this...i see something i see a pattern...i see something....data...check me

Josh: you sure

Hope: CUTS HEAL YES I AM SURE

*hopes hand gets cut they reluctently check her blood*

Dustin: THERES DATA IN YOUR BLOOD TOO.....WHATS WITH THIS

Hope: let me explain.......i can turn INTO a digimon...DIGIMON are DATA....so if someone turns into a digimon they get DATA in their blood....get it?

Josh: i think so
Posted
dustin; seems pretty sound but for one thing....

hope: what?

dustin: data can't take a human form it has to make 'FAKE' dna.

josh: well not really.

mystero:... can we please get over with the aguement?
Posted
hope: who said we were arguing....it takes 2 or more to argue and i never said anything back sparking up an argument....

Dustin: can i gag her

Hope: THE ONLY PERSON THAT WILL BE GAGED WILL BE YOU

Dustin: let me guess....by my BOOT?

Hope: no actually....7 of your dirty socks wraping rotten tomatoes...

Dustin: that all couldent fit in my mouth

Hope: WHY NOT YOUR MOUTHS BIG ENOUGH

Kazu:..........have you noticed those 2 argue all the time
Rika:.......yeah..........
Posted
ryo: kinda reminds me of you 2. i am surprised i stuck with you....

rika: STUCK WHY YOU LITTLE!

kazu: and the oil blows again....

dustin: man do you think we end up like the grown ups over there?

hope: we can always hope.

dustin; nice pun.

hope: it wasn't a pun.

dustin; you sure?

hope: completely.

dustin:o..k

[I]his d-power startes making noise and a digimon tracker scren comes up.[/I]

dustin; better get going you 3 stay here and don't tell the grown up i went as far as they shoudl know i am looking thru the closest again.

josh: but....

dustin: no time gotta go.

[I]he lifts his window window up and crawls out it and on the pouch roof then jump graceful to the ground[/I]

dustin: IGAMON DALAAMON TIME TO GET DIGITAL!

Igamon: time to hit the road!

dalaamon: is he always like this?

Igamon: want a true ansawr to that question?

dalaamon: no not really.
Posted
hope: why dous he keep doing that.........

??????:well cause hes dustin thats why

Hope: i so recognise the voise

??????: listen deep within your heart....and you will figure out who i am and where i am........must go now.......ta ta

Hope:.........what?

A huge flash of light fills the room then dissapears leaveing a black rose on the desk hope picks up the rose

Hope: a black rose?

Josh: doesent a.....black rose mean death?

Hope: from what i learned yes...but why would what talked to me.......leave a black rose............i have a funny felling about this
Posted
John: Dad, how come you never told me about this?
Terriermon: Momentai(Sp?)
John: What?
Henry: It's been too long since I've heard that...
John: Dad, why didn't you tell me? Maybe I can help...
Henry: No, John.
John: Why not?
Henry: I don't want you to get hurt...
John: Dad, I can take care of myself. How old were you when you went off into the Digital World?
Henry: That's not the...
Teriermon: 13.
Henry: Thanks, Terriermon.
Posted
ooc: henry was like 13.... i knwo he was a teenager i just do don't ask questions lol.
_____________

dustin; you two keeping up?

dalaamon: i am Igamon is um trailing behind.

igamon:must kill evil DIGIMON!

dustin; you k?

dalaamon: hmm something is wrong he can digivolve to a angel type correct?

dustin; yes.

dalaamon: ahh! it makes sence now it just...

to be continued.
Posted
Hope: Wait black....and that voice..........LADY DEVIMON.... i cant belive i dident recognise that before

....

Kazu:.....ladydevimon?!?

Hope: one of my partners..... remember i turned into hopedevimon...same thing as leadydevimon but different name so people could tell the diference between us.....
Posted
Josh: Wait a minute! A black rose with blue petals means that you are cared and loved for but there is something I'm forgetting. What?
Hope: Are you a Myth geek or something?
Josh: No. Thank you hope. If I'm going to pull this off I'll need dustin's help.

Josh pulls out some of his cards and swipe one.
Posted
dalaamon: he senses something i could a pwoer evil digimon... i wonder what it is?

dustin; hmmm this way!

[I]leads them down another street and they see a digimon with a black cape and a crimion lineing....dustin: scanes the digimon finding it it to be myostismon a vampire virus type digimon[/I]

dustin: DIGIMODIFY!MATRIXDIGITALEVOLVTION activate.

igamon: IGAMON MATRIX DIGIVOLE TO!

goldenarchangemon:GOLDENARCHANGEMON! GOLDEN HALO!

myostismon: HAHAHAH that tickled!

dustin: OH MAN! we are going to need backup! dalaamon!DIGIMODIFY! HYPERWING ACTIATE! get going! GET THE OTHERS
Posted
dalaamon: LET ME IN! PUPPY POUNDING!*( breaks the door with her metal knuckles.) FOLLOW ME!( flys off.)

meanwhile

dustin: yikes! i hope dalaamon got some help or i am toast golden arhangemon is down and UGHHHHH9 slumps on the ground and doesn't remeber any thing

myotismon: too easy reapermon take him to my castle!

reapermon: yes oh mighty master.

[I]a blue ball of energy appears around dustin un conouis form and he floats towards a digiport......[/I]

ooc: i have a intresting plan please e mail me bofroe posting a repely.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...