Sara Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 There isn't actually anything that I think I would wish for right now.... Perhaps I'd just keep the wish...and know it was there if I wanted to use it...
Band-Aid Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Knowing I will have eternal life I would've voted for something else but there's nothing else I really wanted :)
Sara Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Band-Aid [/i] [B]Knowing I will have eternal life I would've voted for something else but there's nothing else I really wanted :) [/B][/QUOTE] That about sums it up.
Turkey Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Eternal life is not for me because eventually I'd regret it (imagine never getting to see the Heaven or Hell). I guess the money's ok for me.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i] [B] yeah that'd be nice i'd be one of the 10 you'd keep alive right? ;) [/B][/QUOTE] Heh... the people did the same thing on the old board in a topic called "3 Wishes" i think... except I had said 5 instead of 10.... peopel started asking if they would be one of the 5.... i thought it was hilarious...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 is it me or do my topics change ppl's attitude to each other????
CoHaD Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 DBZ. Most definetly. Though maybe I better read the other choices first....
Band-Aid Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][I]Origanally posted by: smoky joe[/I] [B]Eternal life is not for me because eventually I'd regret it (imagine never getting to see the Heaven or Hell). I guess the money's ok for me.[/B] [/QUOTE] well i didn't mean eternal life on earth, i meant in heaven :angel: :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now