OtakuBoards

Ways to destroy the Zeon forces

Ice Dragon v2

Im a Zion fan myself but Ill still take a crack at it.

Attacking Side 3 at the moment is not a kamikazi attack its suicide cause you will never make it within 1 Kilometer before your blown to pieces. think about it, I f a japanes zero cant succesfully do that to a carrier theres no way anything is going to make it to side three.

My suggestion is, ensue the battle on earth to try and drain the zion forces. Once they submit to failure and all fall back to side three stage a main battle group to head toward side 3 to attack but try and draw mobile suiots and fighters away. Once in to the heat of battle send a small recon Team or two to the flank of side 3. Mobikle Suits attack the large group will be reverted to take car of the sdmall recon teams on the flank thus leaving the main battle group enough an advantage to bust on through the fibnal defenslines. With a few lines of reinforcements sent in about then by the fedds they should have a prime shot at it.

an army marches on its stomach so if you blokade earth the zeon forces suplys will dwindle and they will be weak march to the haert of zeon teritory and split it in three as to seperte the forces once the war on earth is complete spearhead side three with an all out assault but i dont think that the federation has enough man power to embark on such a campain

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dark lord [/i]
[B]an army marches on its stomach so if you blokade earth the zeon forces suplys will dwindle and they will be weak march to the haert of zeon teritory and split it in three as to seperte the forces once the war on earth is complete spearhead side three with an all out assault but i dont think that the federation has enough man power to embark on such a campain [/B][/QUOTE]
umm..................the heart of the entire zeon forces is side 3