Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Most anger making game?  

29 members have voted

  1. 1. Most anger making game?

    • Monopoly
      16
    • Risk
      2
    • Ludo
      0
    • Cards
      2
    • Other
      9


Recommended Posts

Posted
Meh........ The game that seems to piss me off the most is that particular part in the MegaMan series when you actually MISS the spikes, but it still kills you...

God....... Because of that one part in MMX2, before you fight Wheel Gator........Dammed fast moving elevator things.............Grrrrrrrrrrr..........

My comp. desk has chips in the metal due to those spikes in the MM series.....-.-;;;;
Posted
The BEST way to play monopoly is if you are thousands of dollars in debt to everybody. I know it's against the rules, but if you have property, you just go around and jack your debt up by landing on other people's property, and they ayy off your debt by landing on yours!! (ok, so we [I]had[/I] drunk about three litres of coke each and it [I]was[/I] one in the morning, but man was it FUN...)
Posted
Monopoly is an anger-causing game, but in my experience with family, Spades has always been a conflict, so I picked cards.
Posted
Snap....


o.O


heh... nah... I say monopoly. Although whenever me and my brother play we end up coming to a mutual agreement that we both need more money......

If only it were that easy in real life....
Posted
Has anyone ever tried cheat, where you have to guess if the oter person is cheating?

Man, that is the funniest game ever. Like, someone says "3 Spades", and puts that down 5 cards (It was really dark), and then after the next person's turn, you just a little content smile on their face (Rips hair out) God, that's so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest cloricus
Posted
Cheats good, but another good one is sluts and masters. (Or dungeons and dragons if parents are around) It a really good card game. Has any one played it?
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Card Games! Camps... in my advisory we play, and we always end up throwing the card at someone fighting and stuff, and after class we beat each other up, its stupid but its fun :D We aren't allowed to do cards anymore in advisory...-.- my stupid teacher [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]No I haven't played cheat..... seems fun... so what exactly are the rules of this game? [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, the point of the game is to cheat...badly. If someone suspects you're cheating, then they shout (usually) "CHEAT!" If they're right, you pick up all the cards put down. If wrong, they pick up all the cards put down. Winner is the first to put all his (Or her) cards down.
Posted
[color=teal][size=1][i]Bullshit[/i] is a great card game. Though you can never really get angry off of it...

Anyways, Monopoly is pretty frustrating, but even more so when it's a French version. We hauled it out of our French teacher's cabinet, thinking it was English. Oy, five minutes later we put it away again. Just figuring out the money was hard enough.

AND THERE WERE NO LITTLE METAL PIECES!!! They must have gotten lost or something. There's no way Parker Brothers would have replaced the little hat, or car with [i]Sorry![/i] pieces. No way.

Okay, I'm done now.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B][size=1] Card Games! Camps... in my advisory we play, and we always end up throwing the card at someone fighting and stuff, and after class we beat each other up, its stupid but its fun :D We aren't allowed to do cards anymore in advisory...-.- my stupid teacher [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Me and my friend Jade used to play cards in english... we'd usually play black jack, and once I brought those big cards to school and my english teacher was about to say "what the f---?" cause of the size.... but I stoped carrying my cards around with me to free-up some room in my bag
Posted
The most anger causing game for me are card games especially [i]Blackjack[/i] its where everybody get two cards and see if they can get a total of 21.Once when somebody wins everybody gets all crazy and starts to yell at each other. Weird? Yes indeed.

But like the most of you said, [i]Monopoly[/i] is a game where all type of crazy things can happen.
Posted
I always cheat in monopoly.
Then I get caught.
Then I get angry.
Then I beat the other players with the game board.







I think I'm going to go play Monopoly now.
Posted
I'm the power monger of the monopoly world.
I buy one piece of land on every street and load it up with hotels and stuff. Then i sell it to the highest bidder.
God It's fun quarreling with my dad over the $12000 I charge for the place right after "GO".
HA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...