Guest Fly-T Posted May 16, 2002 Posted May 16, 2002 · Mad Catz Beat Pad · Scooby Doo! Night Of 100 Frights · Space Race · Aggressive Inline · Test Drive · Monster Jam Maximum Destruction · Medal of Honor Frontline PlayStation · Hooters Road Trip · Dracula: The Last Sanctuary · Super Shot Soccer · Disney?s Lilo & Stitch · MLB 2003 · Delta Force: Urban Warfare These are the newest upcomings for ps2 Mostly around 50-70 dollars you be spending around net month Pm me 4 the full game list of the systems
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted May 16, 2002 Posted May 16, 2002 None of them really intrest me i might try outmedal of honor but i wont be buying it.:D
RicoTranzrig Posted May 16, 2002 Posted May 16, 2002 I thought all PS2 games had a flat-rate of $49.95 I've been waiting for Frontline for a while now...and I did wish they would put out more DDR games here in the states.
Charles Posted May 17, 2002 Posted May 17, 2002 Hmm, you made a similar topic to this in the Nintendo forum. Like Desbreko said in that one, you don't need to simply post a list of new games coming out. People can easily find that information. I mean, look: [URL=http://ps2.ign.com/release.html]Release Dates[/URL] That's just a sample of the powers that actually looking on the 'net bring. Now, if you want to make a topic [I]discussing[/I] one of those particular games, you are welcome to.
Recommended Posts