Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[I]Mario was walking down the streets of Mushroom Kingdom when he saw a peice of paper. This is what it said.[/I]

By Royal Proclamation:

The search for the MegaStar! The Millenium Star claims his father, the MegaStar, is still alive! If you want to help find it, come to Princess Peach's castle at 5:30 on Monday.

______________________
To join...BE A MARIO CHARACTER

Name(you can make up a character):

That's it!I'f you make up a character, be sure to explain them.


___________
I am Princess Peach.
You can be characters like Bowser and....Bower.Just remember, no controllong the game!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...