Darkmoon Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devidramon [/i] [B]Darkmoon: I love those style riddles. Kinda reminds me of Gollum's riddles to Bilbo in "The Hobbit." Anyway, #1 is RedVegiemon. He's red, one of his attacks is his poisonous breath, and he's become evil against his will (Dark ring.) #2 is Mikemon. But Gatomon's Vaccine and Mikemon's Data.[/B][/QUOTE] Oh, thank you:D! #1 is wrong. #2 is right. Uh, I guess I messed up on the vaccin, data thing for Gotomon:blush:.
Hyper Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 ok then i have more hard ones ha ha ha!! ok 1)i was in the epp of 02 before 03 made its premere. 2)en gard!?! 3) lots of colors! forget camoflauge! who am i? 1)i like potatoes 2) but i'm better than you think. 3)responsiblity is my middle name. who am i?
Sandy Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 Okay, those ARE hard, Hype! 1) could be Piedmon, only he didn't appear on s#2... 2) Jagamon IS a potatoe, but I dunno...maybe he likes himself...?
Masterdramon Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 Darkmoon, I think the answer to your first question is Megidramon. He has toxic breath, he destroys things, he's blood red, and he's there because of Takato's anger.
Hyper Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 1) Musyamon!!! right before the showed the premere of 03 they showed the epp where yolei was in kyoto and it had apperaed.He hasa sword and has a lot of colors on his armor. 2)Ebonwumon!!! He is has an Irish voice.Ireland is famous for its potatoes.He is responsible because he took watch over Baihumon's land when he was fighting the chaos.With his personality and supposed little strength you'd never think he was a sovergein. P.S. Hey i'm a member!i get my custon avatar!!!:):cool:
Senor Ding Dong Posted June 16, 2002 Author Posted June 16, 2002 darkmoon, is your first one myotismon?
GotenksSSJ343 Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 *panics * There's to many It's all to confusing. HELP ME UNDERSTAND ALL THIS INFO OR I'M GONNA BLOW! Veemon: *smacks his head with his golf club* Thanks I needed that Veemon *picks the club up again* *eyes drop open* No more no more I get it! Darkmoon I think your first one is uh Myotismon also.
Masterdramon Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 I don't think it's Myotismon because he doesn't have that much red on him and isn't in that form because of someone else. Megidramon fits ALL of the requirements. No offense. Here's another one: I'm a swirl of red and blue, circled by a code without a two. It's fatal to call me a loon, I'm farther up then the crystal of the moon.
Senor Ding Dong Posted June 17, 2002 Author Posted June 17, 2002 moonmilleniumon or zeedmilleniummon.
Senor Ding Dong Posted June 17, 2002 Author Posted June 17, 2002 try these! 1)Kazu: look, guardromon's flying! 2) my name says i am the strongest, but i am a normal one. 3) look, i see me! i see a red one, a gold one, a black one.....
Masterdramon Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 Clowmet: 2) Hiandromon? Here's another one: The one I love is white and pink; I soar up and then I think: I have something in common with King Arthur.
Sandy Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 Masterdramon: ...Knightmon???....KingEtemon??? (can't really pick up on anything else than the last hint...)
Masterdramon Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 Neither are correct. Remember, this Digimon flies. As for the last clue, think weapon.
Sandy Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 Masterdramon: Who has Excalibur?! I don't know such a digimon! Shucks!
G/S/B Master Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 For Masterdramon's:Is it Magnaangemon?Or Gallentmon with the Arc bird(I forgot the name)???
Devidramon Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 The ark is Grani. And MagnaAngemon has Excalibur. Don't get the part about the one he loves being white and pink. Who's white and pink?
Masterdramon Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 Magnaangemon is correct. Angewomon is white and pink. Here's another one: I'm filled with opposites, running to and fro though me.
Darkmoon Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 Oh no, sorry guy's I forgot about my unanswered riddles and I kinda didn't check up on them for a long time :blush: [QUOTE]Darkmoon, I think the answer to your first question is Megidramon. He has toxic breath, he destroys things, he's blood red, and he's there because of Takato's anger.[/QUOTE] You are correct Mr. Masterdramon. Congrats to you:)! I'll post up some more riddles later on when I have more time (and when I can think of one:P).
G/S/B Master Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 I have one: This is an easy one I appeared in 03 I would of been a "superhero" With my blade supercharged I could cut the D-Reaper in half Who am I?
Ninjaman Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i] [B]I have one: This is an easy one I appeared in 03 I would of been a "superhero" With my blade supercharged I could cut the D-Reaper in half Who am I? [/B][/QUOTE] Is it Justimon? He's the only digimon I could remember who had a blade and did manage to cut in half(not fully) one of the D-Reaper's agents because it was charged of Sakuyamon's power.
G/S/B Master Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 Of course it is Justimon,too easy.But this next one might be easy I'm related to gargomon I appeared in the first american digimon move When I has been eaten I destroyed something in that digimon Who am I?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now