Sandy Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 Probably the armor-form, coz you mentioned the movie. So the golden Rapidmon is the answer. Your's are pretty easy, G/S/B, why won't you try something harder: were not stupid here or anything!:smirk:
G/S/B Master Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 Alright then. I appeared in the digimon card game for PSX I have something in common with Patamon and Tsunomon My most powerful attack is darkness blast Who am I
GotenksSSJ343 Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 god thats hard G/S/B uh I'll get back to that but here are mine. I'm in common with birdramon I'm a vaccine type My attacks are black saber and nitro arrow.
Masterdramon Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 GotenksSSJ343, is it Saberdramon? Can anyone try to guess my latest one?
Sandy Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 G/S/B, just a wild guess: Tsukaimon, the black Patamon? And who is this mod who keeps moving threads?! This is an entertainment thread, not RPG!!! Gee, and no explanation! Maybe I should send some PM'S...:mad:
G/S/B Master Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i] [B]G/S/B, just a wild guess: Tsukaimon, the black Patamon? And who is this mod who keeps moving threads?! This is an entertainment thread, not RPG!!! Gee, and no explanation! Maybe I should send some PM'S...:mad: [/B][/QUOTE] Yes it is Tsukaimon.Also it's a game.Hence the name Game/Rpg.So chill dude.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 to and fro though me and opposites uh harpymon?
Masterdramon Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 That's not correct. Clue: He's an evil Digimon.
Masterdramon Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 Neither of those is correct. Shall I give the answer?
GotenksSSJ343 Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 Uh I don't know maybe we should wait for someone to answer. Oh yeah another guess is Asuramon????? I give up.
Masterdramon Posted June 28, 2002 Posted June 28, 2002 No. It's Apocalymon. In his first appearance, he said that the tubes connecting him to his claws were filled with hot and cold running water.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted June 28, 2002 Posted June 28, 2002 Oh now why didn't I think of that. *smackshimself*
G/S/B Master Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 I got one Marineangemon wasn't the only small mega I have spikes on my head I'm a little virus Who am I????
Onix Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 I've got one. I look like a season 2 digimon, but I haven't been in season 1, 2, or 3.
Senor Ding Dong Posted July 4, 2002 Author Posted July 4, 2002 call me the king of weird call me a guy from FF7 call me a jew just DONT call me normal!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now