Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My friend said that they are making a final fantasy XI for gamecube (they are). he also said that they were making a final fantasy X version for gamecube is it true?
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]Well, my friend, we have discussed Final Fantasy for GameCube many, and I emphasize many, times. Once again, Sony and Nintendo will each have a series exclusive to their platforms. We've been seeing Sony's for quite some time, now it's Nintendo's turn to come out with their's, preferably Final Fantasy Unlimited. To save up what little space that I can, I will spare you the exact details of this controversy, and would like to take out this time to point out the Search feature. Honestly, Adam did not just put them up their for his health, there was a reason for each.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
Yeah, I would really go into this, but I've done so before in [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=11004]this thread[/URL]. It's right on this page as a matter of fact. In short, don't look to play Final Fantasy X on your GameCube anytime soon. Look on the bright side though. At least you can look forward to playing exciting new products, such as an official update to Mario rpg.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...