Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well, you know Gokus dad? (I think his names Bardock or something) they dont mention much about that, or Vegetas dad, by the way, what is that cat on the shoulder of Bulma's dad?
Posted
[color=indigo]. . . Ok, I am really unsure of the point of this topic... All your questions are very vague... So what [i]IS[/i] the point of this?

Or is there one?[/color]
Posted
I can't see one unless it to point out there is not much info about Gokus and Vegetas fathers (Bardock and King Vegeta respectivly)
well Bradock is in a few flashbacks plus the movie special about him.
King Vegeta is also in flashbacks and Bardock movie.
The cat on Dr. Breifs shoulder, is scratch a small pet he has that has been with him for a long time. He is always clinging to his shoulder but is of little importance.
In my opinion i would close this right away. :babble: :babble: :babble:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...