Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*The sun was shining on the cool saturday morning.. The birds sang a happy song and nature was green with prosperity, obviously the farie folk had been working extra hard this year. Perched atop one of the tops of the poles of an old maple fence was Shane... He had a jug of potato whiskey next to him and was simply enjoying the day and at the moment watching 2 squirrels fight over a small nut of somekind.*

OOC: I know it's not much right now but It's a start.. I got a headache or esle it would have been alot better.. lol
Posted
a young fearie named angel sees this stranger and flutters to a tree to get a closer look she ponders could this be a actual leprechaun. she flies over to him.

Angel: hello there whats ur name?

Shane: my name is shane whats yours

Angel: my name is angel, i've never met a real live leprecahaun before.

Shane:well know u have

Angel: oh i guess i have now

Shane: so you be one of the wee folks who live in these woods

Angel: yes i am.....
Posted
Vukodlak: And I'm Vukodlak, seeming we seem to be having such a merry gathering.

[I]The two turn towards the sarcastic voice, and out comes one of the sidhe.[/I]

Shane: Your a long way from home.

Vukodlak: I don't have a home. Or least, not anymore...

Shane: You're an outcast aren't you?

Vukodlak: Aye.
Posted
Angel: thats kinda sad(sad sympethetically)

Vudkolack: yeah it is a bit lonely.

Angel: well id be glad to be your freind

Shane: i would to

Vudkolack: thank you

Angel: what shall we do??
Posted
Vukodlak: Personally, I've always found a use for my copious amount of time. I tend to use it studying the world around me, particularly mortals. If I try, I can fit in well, as a dwarf. But, then, we all need to broaden our horizons. Tell me, what have you two found your lives to be filled with?
Posted
*Shane leans back against the fence post and smiles upping his little tiny jug of ale to them all, being the shortest one out of the group being only 9inches tall.*

Shane: Why drink and women of course! What else could a leprechaun ever wish for?

Angel: How uncouth!

Shane: Ye expect me to be fey like around you? I'll be meself thank ye lass..
Posted
OOC: Arikel, do you really think an rpg that turns out to be a booze party will really work? Sounds good though...

Vukodlak: Aye. Now then, if ye be likin for a little drinkie, I can get ye yer hearts content. We big folk get us enough to drown a wee man like you.

Shane: Now here be a man after me own heart.

Vukodlak:Well then, shall we go indulge ourselves. Perhaps a little wager about who goes down first? Coming lass?
Posted
angel flys past a tree and she hears someone singing to themselves she deceides to investigate she sees a dryad

Angel: hello there

Threane: hello

Angel:whats ur name??

Threan: my names threane whats urs

Angel:my name is angel, i was going to go to get a drinking of liqour but i think ill talk to you i never liked drinking.

Threane:okay....
Posted
OOC: Jupitersun, don't double post.

Vukodlak: Seems the lass doesn't want to try her hand.

Shane: They rarely do. So where are we going?

Vukodlak: A rather nice grove a bit past here. There's a bit of marshland to cross, but nothing that bad.
Posted
*Shane nods slightly and hops to the ground looking to where Vukodlak gestured.*

Shane:Does not look that bad

Vukodlak: Then let us be off...

*the traveled westword towards the bog, the leprechaun moving quite swiftly for his size.*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...