starlight Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 roses are poems that ive picked up roses r red violets r green youre so fat like a washing machine! roses are wilted violets r dead the sugar bowls empty and so is your head thats all i want to type right now but dont worry i have my own that ill post later:angel: :tasty:
lil_hell4t Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 Ah the good ol' "Rose Are" Joke Poems, Now i have one to stun ye... Roses are red... violets are blue... most poems rhyme... But this one doesnt BWAHAHAHAAHAH *gets carried away to mental aslyum*
Pressure Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 [color=purple]Uh.. okay.. nest time could you try and possibly put a little mroe thought into one?[/color]
Raiha Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I'll eat the roses if you let me eat you.[/COLOr]
starlight Posted May 27, 2002 Author Posted May 27, 2002 roses are red violets are blue im allergic to flowers so... ACHOOOO!!!!!! lol
Guest Morph Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [size=1] Roses Are red Violets Are Bread I Like Fish and So Do You! I just did that in like 5 seconds [/size]
Raiha Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]And it shows Hybrid.....teeheehee.... Roses are red, Violets are true, I have a headache So f¨ck you.[/COLOR]
Pressure Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [color=purple]Lol Raiha! I love that one! Roses are red, Violets are blue, Without his feather, Dumbo never woulda flew that was REALLY stupid.. but.. heh.. cute[/color]
Guest Morph Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [size=1] LoL, Raiha, of course it does, and that poem, very nice... Chika, your right, it was pretty stupid Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue Cows Go Moo And We Go Poo o.o;;;;;; Your stupidness came to me! NOOOO![JK][/size]
Raiha Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Roses are red Violets are for free, And they also agrivate my allergies.[/COLOR]
Guest Morph Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [size=1]I have another, I'm full of useless poems tonight!!!! Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue Don't Waste Wine Or You'll Be Mine![/size]
Raiha Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Roses are black, Violets are back, Joke around with me, And I'll cut you some slack. Okay, that made about absolutely no sense whatsoever...[/COLOR]
Guest Morph Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [size=1] Raiha, it didn't make any sense at all. I like it! Kind of... Roses are beans Violets are mean If your a queen, then your very kean Alright, So it was a desperate attempt, I'm running out of idea's, its really late, and I'm have awake[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now