Single H Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 Dp you have any results on any international friendlies, here's the place to post. I have the results for the Brasil vs Malaysia. Brasil Won by 4 goals to nil. Quite a downfall to us Malaysians but we've put up a good fight. 1st half; a dull one. Brasilians are playing it cool and steady. Passing are the main theme. We (malaysians) had some good chances but no goals. The 3 R's are not so scary after all. 2nd half; The 3 R's are put to the bench. Some fresh faces walks up to the pitch. Before you know it, WHAM! 4 goals smacked across the Malaysian goalie. It was kinda ironic that squad A didn't score anything. Squad B did all the work. (Substatute) I watched it live on TV just now. So how about the other scores? Both past are future results are welcome.
Roxie Faye Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 I haven't been watching it lately. I think the last one I watched was the 98 one(was that the last year it was played? i hope so). Or what ever year game it was that Brasil didn't win (I think they either lost to France or switzerland. I can't remember). That's the last game I watched. lol. does anyone know if Zinedine Zidane is still on the French team? How are the french doing at these games? have they played yet?(sorry for all these annoying questions, I TOLD you, I haven't watched the games yet.) the thing about this year's game is that is in both Korea and Japan. I dunno why, but I find that funy(ironic funny).
Char! Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [color=teal][size=1]I'm guessing this is either soccer or hockey. I don't watch either. But there is NFL Europe. That's always fun. Go Rheim Fire![/color][/size]
Roxie Faye Posted May 31, 2002 Posted May 31, 2002 Yep. It's soccer. And, does anybody know the name of that Japanese city that the final is taking place? I can't seem to remebmer(and no, it's not tokyo.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now