Dark Sephiroth Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 Name your favorite things about a anime show! IN ORDER
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 Alright well this topic is already flimsy I have two options right now, I could close it or delete it! But in the matter of being fair, I will keep this thread open, only if people actually give some thoughtfull insight and not do one worded posting! In other words explain, what about characters you like, explain the type of plot you like, and lastly explain why you like the animation style! Don't do this: story characters plot This could mean one of two things this is spam, or your cheaply raising your post count! A big no-no in either aspect! You've been warned lets see if some thought can be put into this thread! Thank You! ;) Sincerely, Kevin
Recommended Posts