Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think Sunday....not sure....but Im pretty sure it was Saturday or sunday...just check on fox on these two day like after 7PM.
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
I love family guy. Peter is so hilarois an like ThegodlyME said, is an easy replacement for homre. Stewie is a murderous improvement on maggie. i totally agree with you.

My favorite episode is where they Spoof the charlie and the chocolate factory movie, with the beer factory and their oompa loompas

Futurama did that too and they had grunka Lunkas lol!
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]That baby is the best, he's my frikin idol!

He hates his mom, just like me, he hates his siblings, just like me, and everything else he hates I too hate! [/size][/color]
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Like I said Stewie own j00![/size][/color]
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]I heard that in a couple of weeks, that Family Guy was coming back! :D

And the I only use some l337, such as j00[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]I heard that in a couple of weeks, that Family Guy was coming back! :D

And the I only use some l337, such as j00[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Wha......Family guy coming back! Yeah!!!!! I love Family Guy[/SIZE]
[COLOR=firebrick]Family Guy good for Daniel!![/COLOR] :demon:
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Dude, no offence but you are phsyco! lol

It's not that good...even though stewie ownz![/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...