Rancid Posted June 4, 2002 Posted June 4, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=1]Martial Arts are cool, but sometimes they get boring if the place you train at has a lot of newbies that annoy you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
The Harlequin Posted June 5, 2002 Posted June 5, 2002 [font=gothic]Oh, I wouldn't neccessarily say that. Newbies can be amusing too...[/font]
Kent Posted June 5, 2002 Posted June 5, 2002 im a newbie to formal training and i think i know alittle. maybe one day i will get formal training but for now, i live in louisiana and this is just one hick state and i dont want to take some american karate from a redneck. id rather do it on my own and hope for the best.
PiroMunkie Posted June 5, 2002 Posted June 5, 2002 [color=indigo]Hey now, newbies to martial arts aren't that bad. Technically I was one when I took my class of Judo. I remember in sparring against another person we kept moving around in a circle while in our grapple. OUr teacher saw this and pointed out how that is helpful to lead into your technique. Unfortunatley, I was on the receiving end. :p[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now