Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone ever heard of Samurai Pizza Cats? I would appreciate all info on this series a buddy of mine had an episode on tape it seems to have been on tv around 2 or 3 years ago it's just something that I thought was a pretty funny show. Also around 5 or 6 years back a two or four part series was released on tv I was very impressed with the animation and storyline on it but have never found any information on it and would like to see if anybody has any information it came on around 6:00 or 8:00 p.m. and the title started out Invasion ______ fill in the blank it was either earth, america, or u.s.a. something along this line the story seemed to center around a young man and his alien heritage.
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
All i know about Samurai pizza cats is theyre Cats, they get fired out of this big huge gun and their main enemy is a Fox who keeps exploding and some Ninja Crows headed by a real old one. the basically fight the exploding fox and the crows lead by that old one. Quite a few "hey thats not in the script" jokes heh. It was on ages ago here in N.Z *wipes tear from eye* i love looking back...sometimes...
Posted
Wow, i rememeber that. Barely but I rememeber it. It was one of those wierd shows. Anyway, I dont really know where you would find info on it. Bes tthign i know is to go to google and type in the name and see what you get.
Guest ProudClod
Posted
Hmmm...that was one of my favourite cartoons at the time. It use to come on Fox Kids as one of those early in the morning cartoons, as far as I can remember it last came on at least six months ago. But still give it a try, weekdays, early mornings, fox kids. *goes to television set to search for it *

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...