The Unholy Newt Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 Ok, I'm going to try this one again. I had it in the RPG section but no one who signed up posted so here goes again. I will need four people. One to oppose each horseman and you must be one of the horseman's classes. Alas the apocalypse has fall apon ye and all will be destored unless ye stop it. The Horseman of the Apocalypse have been called upon by the Prince of Darkness to bring on the end of the world and create a lot of havoc in the process. The Horseman are: War, Strife, Death and Famine War - Fighter Strife - Rogue Death - Necromancer Famine - Druid/Cleric Heres my character: Name: Malek Age: 27 Sex: Male Height: 6,2 Weight: 180lbs Race: Half-Elf Class/Specialty: Rogue Armour: Studded Leather (Black) Weapons: Rapier Dagger 4 Throwing Knives Magic Ability: None Background: Grew up as a basic pickpocket and moved around a lot robbing travellers and other basic rogue stuff Appearance: Black hair, Brown eyes, Red Head band, normal clothing black shirt brown trousers and brown boots. Personality: Cynical, Easy going once he knows you
Corey Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 Name: Ryan Age: 23 Sex: Male Height: 6' 5" Weight: 220 Race: Human Class/Specialty: Necromancer Armour: Black Steel Weapons: Staff of the Dead 15 Shurikens (spelling?) Mana Jar Soul Chamber Magic Ability: Raise Dead, Soul Blast Background: Found early in life he had the power to draw magic from the dead. He hung arond funeral homes and often brought roadkill back to life. His first job was as an undertakers apprentice. Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eyes, Usually wears his armour but sometimes wears a black suit. Personality: Easy going, Observant, Patient
Angelus_Necare Posted June 3, 2002 Posted June 3, 2002 Name: Ariana Shol Age: 19 sex: female Height: 5'7" weight: 130 race: human Class/specialty: Druid/cleric Armour: leather weapons: Ironwood staff, medium sized foil, two daggers. Magic ability: minor heal, light, barrier. Background: Ariana grew up in the english country side near stonehenge and explored it as a child. Her bloodline leads back to the very first druid preists, intensifying her powers. Her proffession now is preforming cleric magic for exorcisms and clensing cerimonies. Personality: understanding, kind, forgiving.
Queen Asuka Posted June 3, 2002 Posted June 3, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]Man, that really pisses me off that someone stole my character name.. That's the one I ALWAYS use...uncreative and unimaginative losers...[/color][/size]
The Unholy Newt Posted June 3, 2002 Author Posted June 3, 2002 Ok, all we need is a fighter now, so when we get one i'll start it up
Angelus_Necare Posted June 3, 2002 Posted June 3, 2002 Sorry QA, I honestly never knew that you use Arianna, I'll change the name if you like....
The Unholy Newt Posted June 4, 2002 Author Posted June 4, 2002 Hey no chatting in the sign up. If you want to chat, PM each other. So please delete those posts.
Guest Soggy Magpie Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Name: Fredrick Age: 18 sex: m Height: 6'0 weight: 90kg race: Human Class/specialty: Fighter Armour: Plate (red) weapons: Greatsword, 2 daggers, Longsword, Frost Brand, short sword and a mace apperence, Blonde hair, brown eyes, looks rather grim as if constantly thinking up bad thoughts history: one of those boys picked last for kickball, now he is big and strong and very cranky at everyone, Personality: Bitter, quiet, loyal, restless
The Unholy Newt Posted June 6, 2002 Author Posted June 6, 2002 ok, GREAT, we got our four. I'll put it in the RPG section now . . .
Queen Asuka Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i] [B]Sorry QA, I honestly never knew that you use Arianna, I'll change the name if you like.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Nah, don't worry about it, it's not like I own the name or anything. It's just the one I always use. And plus I know it's a really pretty name. Sorry I sounded so rude when I said that...And besides, I'm not even in this RPG, so yeah. :)[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now