Fish Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 fonts spaces links (which i forget now) but there are so many more...
Guest firemac Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I know html, btw this isn't the 1000th thread in general
Guest Trotenks Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 i know html extreemly well including scrooling marquee and links pics pics that links frames tables i know some javascript i know a lil cgi and and and yeah
Sara Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I know some html.... Not really enough to do anything productive, but I'm getting there....
Pretty Sammy Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I know [i]a lot[/i] of html and if I pop an idea into my mind, I can make anything I want to! ;) Let's see, I know all the basics, layout html, frames, etc.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now